Saturday, June 29, 2013

Madrid...

... express...

And here I am.
After a crazy busy week, finally the time came... at 4 o'clock this morning.
Karl and Mayday dropped me at the airport for my first flight in the next 12 days.

Arrived at 8 am to Madrid, went home, had lots of coffee and then spent the day shopping for clothes that I may never wear again.
But hey... maybe I actually end up loving the "boating" style! ;-)

Other then that is weird to be here, miss the boys, miss the island!
Thank you by the way for all you support through all the week and through all this months of preparations, exams, stress, studying, more stress etc... I hope to make you all very proud!

An example of my new clothes:

A skirt to my knees!!! my knees!!! NEVER!! I like skirts and I like them as short as possible! shame!
Actually to don't get any temptation, I left them all in Ibiza!

It was so funny, because we were browsing around the shops with my dad trying to find the clothes that actually are NOT my style... but hey, c'est la vie!
And we ended up in Rip Curl (very me!). I went out of the shop with 2 amzingly hippy colourful bikinis and my dad looked at me and said:
" we have to get back on track, that's our first failure in the mission!"

Very funny! but hey look at this, is so me:

Compair with the "boating" stuff, a little bit of colour in life is good!


Boring


Boring


Boring... but retro... very VINTAGE!


Thank you for all my yoga friends as well for all your support and positive energy! I will miss you during this days a lot!
I will try to do some yoga tomorrow to avoid a heat attack (I'm so nervous and scared!)


I will post some more news tomorrow and hopefully all along, to let you know how everything goes!

Love to you all

Isa

ps: Borja and Karl: I'm very jealous about the amazing flabellina that you saw today on the Don Pedro!! It's so pretty!!