Friday, November 30, 2012

First week...

... of the IDC is finished. Tomorrow we have a day off (I mean the guys have to study, but actually me too!).

First thing in the morning, I'm going to get dress, and go to a coffee shop to have a real nice coffee!! I'm sick of the Ice nescafe in the mornings, I love them, bur during the day, not as soon as I wake up really...

Then I'm going to explore, I'm going to go everywhere around the island, and see as much as I can!!!

So it's a quiet day off, but a day off anyway!
Maybe in the afternoon I ask if I can go to fun dive with my GO PRO and my new housing to take some pics.
We went to do OW presentations today, so we got to dive on the second dive... that was nice!
We saw dolphins in the surface as well so that was real nice... not underwater...

I have spent the afternoon chilling out, doing my laundry and chating with my sis!

Not lots of news, but some... maybe tomorrow some pics!!!

xxxx